Reviews of the Best Inflatable Boats and Kayaks – Consumer Info & Buyer’s Guide
Now is the time to take advantage of sales of inflatable boats and kayaks. These multi-purpose rubber craft are exploding in popularity as boating enthusiasts come to appreciate their portability, stability, and ease of use.
If the hassle of owning a fiberglass boat is something you wish to avoid, you will enjoy the fun and guilty pleasure only an economical inflatable can give you.
All Brands & Types of Inflatables
First time buyers can check our buying guides of inflatable boats and kayaks. You can gain some insight as to what to look for in terms of construction and performance, which type of craft is more suitable to your purposes, and more. In our reviews, we cover some of the top manufacturers of inflatable kayaks and boats including Advanced Elements, AIRE, Aqualine, Creek Company, Innova, Intex,
Maxxon, Mercury, Newport, Northwest River Supply, Outcast, Saturn, Sevylor, Stearns, Sea Eagle, Seamax, Walker Bay, Zodiac and Zoik.
Selecting an Inflatable
Who knew there was such a variety? In addition to tips on what to look for when buying an inflatable boat, we review all type of watercraft including kayaks, catamarans, yacht tenders and dinghies, motormounts, RIBs, the best designs for fishing, sail boats, and much more.
As you can see, there are many types of inflatable designs to choose from, but your decision will come down to your intended purpose — be it a pontoon boat for fishing, a kayak for whitewater thrills, a rubber dinghy for tendering a larger boat, or a runabout for a variety of uses.
By browsing our comparison charts, you can review the specs on each inflatable boat or kayak including price, weight, size dimensions (inflated/deflated), max weight capacity, number of persons, material, assembly time, warranty, and water class ratings (if applicable). By comparing different models side by side, you will be able to make the best decision regarding which rubber boat is right for you.
Before you set out for a weekend adventure, you can also learn about boating accessories. Take some time to learn which products benefit you the most and how they can make your time spent on the water more enjoyable.
Shop Online for the Best Deals
Another option is to consider used inflatable boats and kayaks, which may have a few scratches or blemishes but are otherwise in perfect condition. Take advantage of these sales and save up to $150 on a perfectly good used watercraft.
Lastly, we offer reviews on cheap inflatable rubber boats. We are including them because they are budget models that offer exceptional value for the money. We aren’t talking about glued together rafts that you would find at a discount store but deals on new boats and kayaks found only online.
Take your time reading our reviews of some of the best-rated inflatable boats and kayaks on the market today. We want to help you set the right course in selecting an inflatable that will offer you a comfortable, safe, and fun experience every time you climb aboard.
Map #2 |
- Inflatable Boats - Buying Guide, Reviews & Comparison Charts
- A look at the basics of inflatable boats: a buyer’s guide. Check out our reviews to see how affordable these amazing boats are. 'At-a-glance' comparison charts...
- Inflatable Kayaks - Buying Guide, Reviews & Comparison Charts
- Inflatable kayaks and canoes – lightweight, compact to store and incredibly tough; compare to traditional hardshell kayaks. Check out our reviews before you buy.
- Inflatable Catamarans & Pontoon Boats: A Review of 3 Designs
- Inflatable catamarans from Sea Eagle, a company known for making durable and tough boats. Our review of 3 inflatable pontoon fishing boats: sail, motor, fish, paddle, or row.
- Reviews of Inflatable Dinghies & Rafts – Compare to Hard-Hull Dinghy
- Inflatable Dinghies are lightweight, compact, easy to assemble and launch. Pros and cons of inflatable rafts compared to hard hull boats. Reviews, comparison charts.
- Reviews of Inflatable Fishing Boats – A New High for Anglers
- Inflatable fishing boats allow you to drift quietly over your prey without water lapping loudly against the sides to spook fish. These boats get you out to the fishing holes you’ve been dreaming about
- Inflatable Rescue Boats - Built for Durability and Speed
- Inflatable rescue boats have evolved into smaller, quicker, lighter craft that can get the job done. Reviews of Sea Eagle inflatables - used by water rescue and dive teams.
- Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIBs) and High-Performance Alternatives
- Rigid Inflatable Boats or RIBs are a hybrid of inflatables and traditional hard-hulled boats. Review cheaper alternatives that function and respond much the same as a rigid hull boat.
- Reviews of Inflatable Sail Boats -- Economical and Fun
- Inflatable sail boats are your best bet to explore a great new hobby. Find out how easy it is to learn to sail, and how inexpensive it can be to skipper your own boat. Review inflatable sailboats...
- Inflatable Boat & Kayak Reviews – Compare Prices, Specs, Features
- Our inflatable boat reviews compare the pros and cons of inflatable kayaks, catamarans, dinghies, canoes, sailboats, pontoon fishing boats, runabouts and motormounts from top manufacturers.
- Inflatable Boat & Kayak Consumer Reviews Submitted by Our Visitors
- Inflatable boats & kayaks consumer reviews from users like you. Are you the owner of an inflatable? Here’s your chance to rave or rant about the craft you bought online or at the sporting goods store
- Advanced Elements Inflatable Kayaks / Reviews – Something for Everyone
- Advanced Elements inflatable kayaks, outstanding designs known for quality, functionality, style, and price. Reviews of the current line: Firefly, Lagoon, AdvancedFrame, StraightEdge.
- Reviews of Aire Inflatable Kayaks, Canoes & Rafts – Best Warranty in Industry
- Aire inflatable kayaks, canoes, rafts and catarafts earn praise in reviews for performance and safety: quality construction, worry-free use and a ten-year no-fault warranty.
- Walker Bay Inflatable Kayaks – Airis™ Kayak-in-a-Bag Reviews
- Walker Bay inflatable kayaks, the lightest, most durable, and most compact, high-pressure inflatables you will ever have the pleasure to paddle. Reviews of the new Airis™ kayak-in-a-bag line.
- Aqualine Inflatable Boats - Boats in Bags™ Reviews
- Reviews of Aqualine inflatable boats, dinghies and rafts: quality inflatables backed by a 5-year warranty. Boats in Bags™ go from bag to water in 15 minutes.
- Creek Company Pontoon Boats – Reviews of the Outdoor Discovery Crafts
- Creek Company pontoon boats are very maneuverable, durable, and easy to use, making them a top choice among anglers looking for serious gear; inflatable boats for fly fishermen.
- Reviews of Innova Inflatable Kayaks - Built to Last a Lifetime
- Our reviews of the outstanding line-up of Innova inflatable kayaks: solo and tandem kayaks suitable for every purpose and budget. Puncture and abrasion resistant, good for cold weather.
- Reviews of Intex Inflatable Boats & Kayaks – Water Fun on a Budget
- Intex inflatable boats and kayaks resist to abrasion and harsh elements. Low cost inflatable pool, lake and marine boats get mixed reviews from users: compare specs to superior inflatables.
- Reviews of Maxxon Inflatable Boats and Kayaks – Well-Made Products
- Maxxon inflatable boats and kayaks, dinghies and self-bailing river rafts are backed with an excellent 5-year bow-to-stern warranty. Solid quality for the price and pleasing performance.
- Mercury Inflatable Boats – Reviews of the Mercury Line
- Reviews of Mercury inflatable boats, PVC and hypalon sport boats, Roll-ups, Air Deck and Heavy-Duty inflatables manufactured to the highest standards of workmanship and quality.
- Reviews of Newport Inflatable Boats – 6 Models to Choose From
- The fleet of Newport inflatable boats are attractive and affordable with an ideal selection of popular sizes plus two floor options; save a ton of money over a Zodiac!
- Reviews of NRS Inflatable Boats and Kayaks, Rafts, Catarafts
- NRS inflatable boats and kayaks made by Northwest River Supply have a solid reputation for customer service, rugged construction, up-to-date technology, and an unabashed love for river running.
- Reviews of Outcast Inflatable Boats – Top Quality Fishing Craft
- Outcast inflatable boats: comfortable and stable inflatable fishing boats and personal pontoon boats for solo anglers. Reviews of the Fish Cat, Discovery, Specialty and Pro Series.
- Reviews of Rave Sports Inflatable Kayaks – Affordable Watercraft
- The well-designed Rave Sports inflatable kayaks are affordably priced for beginners, yet are tough enough for more discerning paddling enthusiasts.
- Saturn Inflatable Boats, Kayaks & KaBoats – Reviews of the Best-Sellers
- Reviews of high quality Saturn inflatable boats, dinghies, rafts, RIBS, kayaks and kayak/boat hybrids: durable, stable, maneuverable, attractive, best bang for your buck, many satisfied owners.
- Sea Eagle Inflatable Boats and Kayaks – Rated Highly in Reviews
- No wonder Sea Eagle inflatable boats and kayaks are popular with boaters: affordable prices, 180-day risk-free trial, great customer service and free shipping. Reviews of all current models.
- Reviews of Seamax Inflatable Boats: Why Buy a Seamax?
- Seamax Inflatable Boats are almost impossible to capsize. Rugged yet lightweight designs, up to 3 times lighter than competitor boats of the same size. Seamax Air, Sport and Ocean Series.
- Reviews of Sevylor Inflatable Boats & Kayaks – Outstanding Products
- Sevylor inflatable boats and kayaks: check our reviews of Sevylor high quality inflatable kayaks, canoes, fishing boats and tenders to get an idea of how well they perform and match up to competitors.
- Reviews of Stearns Inflatable Kayaks & Canoes – Good Choice for Recreational Use
- Stearns inflatable kayaks and canoes: comfortable seats, attractive styling, and cool features make these distinctive inflatables a popular choice for lakes, Class II whitewater fun; reviews, charts.
- Reviews of Zodiac Inflatable Boats – Recreational Boats Built to High Standards
- Reviews of Zodiac inflatable boats: new, used and discontinued models, recreational boats and RIBs used by Navy Seals, the Coast Guard, law enforcement, search and rescue, researchers.
- Reviews of Zoik Inflatable Boats and Kayaks, Self-Bailing Rafts
- Zoik inflatable boats and kayaks: commercial quality self-bailing rafts for exhilarating trips down whitewater, inflatable kayaks for solo and tandem paddlers.
- Inflatable Boat Comparison Chart $75-$999 - Compare Prices & Specs
- Inflatable Boat Comparison Chart $75-$999. Compare specifications, features, warranties of inflatables. Find the best boat in your price range.
- Inflatable Kayak Comparison Chart $70-$999 - Compare Prices & Specs
- Inflatable Kayak Comparison Chart $70-$999. Compare specifications, features, warranties of inflatables. Find the best kayak in your price range.
- Inflatable Kayak Comparison Chart $1000 Plus - Compare Specs, Features
- Inflatable Kayak Comparison Chart $1000 and up. Compare specifications, features, warranties of inflatables. Find the right kayak in your price range.
- Inflatable Boat Comparison – Compare Brands, Models
- Our inflatable boat comparison charts compare sport fishing boats, runabouts, tenders, dinghies, motormounts, kayaks, catamarans, sail boats and multi-purpose inflatables from top manufacturers.
- Cheap Inflatable Boats & Kayaks – Where to Buy, What to Expect
- Best places to find cheap inflatable boats and kayaks: save anywhere from $40 to several hundred dollars on recreation craft and beginner kayaks. 3 year warranty, 6-months money back guarantee.
- Used Inflatable Boats – What to Look for, Places to Buy
- Where to find good used inflatable boats for sale: save $50 - $200 over the price of a new boat or kayak. Some boats come with 3-year warranty and 6-month money back guarantee.
- Inflatable Boat Accessories and Replacement Parts
- Universal inflatable boat accessories: replace or upgrade a feature on your boat, kayak, catamaran or dinghy. Inflatable boat replacement parts, air pumps, motormount kits, dollies, care & repair kit
- Inflatable Boat Repair & Maintenance – Restore and Protect
- Inflatable boat repair, care and preservation: recommended products for periodic inflatable boat maintenance. Repair and maintain Hypalon and PVC fabrics, extend the life of your inflatable.
- Boating Exam Study Guides for US & Canadian Boaters
- Online boating exam study guides, a convenient, timesaving, and fun way to get the training you need to get your US Boating Education Safety Certificate or the Canadian Pleasure Craft Operator card.
- Inflatable Boat & Kayak Blog - What's New in Inflatables?
- Reviews of inflatable boats and kayaks, catamarans, dinghies, canoes, sailboats, pontoon fishing boats, runabouts, motormounts and every type of inflatable recreational watercraft.
- About This Site – AllInflatableBoats.net
- We review inflatable kayaks, catamarans, dinghies, motormounts and more. We’ve put together this site to make it easier for you to compare boats based on the features that are important to you.
- Inflatable Boats Site Map & Articles Index - AllInflatableBoats.net
- Our inflatable boats site map helps you navigate the pages of this site. Read our articles on inflatable boats and kayaks.
- Compensation Disclosure - AllInflatableBoats.net
- Compensation Disclosure for AllInflatableBoats.net